Welcome to Copenhagen
We often get the question whether you need a car, or even a bus, to make the most of your stay here in Copenhagen: Let’s get one thing straight: Copenhagen is small! It’s so small that our guides actually often say that’s what they love the most about the city. You’re able to bike or drive a Segway from one end to the other without working up a sweat. On your way, you have everything – and I mean absolute everything that some of the largest capitals in the world have at your fingertips (except mountains of course, but who need them?).
This is why reserving a guided Segway or bike tour of Copenhagen is a perfect idea. It will give you a great overview of the city’s major sights, so you can make the most of your short stay here while you even get to hear about the top 10 things to do in Copenhagen!
Segway Tours at your service
After all our Segway and bike tours, we sit down in our lounge and provide 1-on-1 recommendations over a complimentary beverage. We even extend all our guests the opportunity to leave their luggage at our store at no extra cost for the day of their tour. They’re also always told they are more to welcome to contact us if they need any additional help during their stay here in Copenhagen like the top 10 things to do in Copenhagen we’ve outlined below. Call this our little added-bonus concierge service!
After much heated discussion between our guides over some delicious pastries, we managed to come up with the following recommendations that you can make use of during your time here:
Top 10 things to do in Copenhagen
It of course goes without saying that you first need to book a Segway or bike tour with us! Then we will show you your bearings in the city in a fun and interactive way and conclude the tour with providing you with personalized recommendations. If you just want to go on your own though, that’s cool – these are our top 10 things to do in Copenhagen based on our own experiences:
- On sunny and cloudy days, visit our store at Nikolaj Plads 34 and rent one of our stylish bikes and ask for a basket to go with it. Afterwards, head to a nearby supermarket and stock up on some wine, beer and some snacks and head over Copenhagen’s most busy bicycle bridge, Dronning Louise’s Bro, to Assistens Kirkegård. Yes, you bet – it’s a cemetery, where you’re perfectly allowed to have a picnic and some fun.
- Start your day with a leisurely brunch from one of Copenhagen’s best and most tasty brunch places. Our favorite is Fars Dreng at Rosengården 12 where you’ll cross off your dishes on their menu card and they’ll then set it up in the most beautiful way you’ll ever see (perfect for Instagram!). Afterwards, take a stroll to burn some of those delicious calories in the Kings Garden with Rosenborg Castle as your backdrop before you head up for a spectacular view of Copenhagen from the top of the Round Tower.
- On rainy or cold days, get your hygge on and head to Bastard Café located in the beautiful street Magstræde and get yourself a cup of coffee before you join the locals in one of the cafés more than 1300 board games.
- Go pastry-hunting for some of Copenhagen’s best Danish pastries, but be prepared for the best ones you’ll need a bike or at least a metro ticket. Again, you’re welcome to visit our store at Nikolaj Plads 34 to hire a bike and then set your GPS to take you to yum-town. The pastry shops you want to find is Juno The Bakery, Hart Bakery, Alice Ice Cream & Coffee and/or Lille Bakery all located in the neighborhoods a short bike ride away from Copenhagen’s city centre.
- In the evening, head to some of Copenhagen’s best craft beer, wine or cocktail bars. Copenhagen is a foodie heaven and it’s not only food, the drinks are world-class too! For beers, we recommend you head to Broaden & Build, Brus or Taphouse. For cocktails, head to Balderdash, Ruby, Lidkoeb, or Papa Bird and for those interested in organic wines, head to Rosforth & Rosforth, Den Vandrette or Ancestrale.
- Make your lunch wonderful by indulging in a traditional or modern version of the Danish classic of “Smørrebrød” at Aamanns 1921 or Selma. Savour it with the traditional Danish sidewagon of a beer and a Danish schnapps to really make it authentic!
- For those interested in shopping, go souvenir shopping at Jægerborgsgade in Nørrebro. Here you’ll find some of Copenhagen’s most innovative artisan shops and you’ll get to enjoy the very special vibe in this multicultural area of town. Make sure to check out Superkilen – a beautiful cutting-edge urban park when you’re out there anyway.
- Cross the cycle bridge at Skuespilhuset to Christianshavn. On your way, grab some of the fantastic street food from Copenhagen’s best street food market Broens Gadekøkken and enjoy the chilled atmosphere. You could also take it with you and keep walking away from the historical inner city and you’ll get to experience the charm of this old harbor area before you’re at the gates of the excentric freetown Christiania.
- Take the new metro to Enghave Plads and visit the community church Absalon at Vesterbro. You won’t hear anything about god here, but you’ll be able to enjoy this transformed colorful church that have loads of activities going on everyday and enjoy the chilled vibe. When you exit, head toward the Meat Packing District and all its culinary delights but stop just shortly before at the unassuming Kikoskh and go to its basement and check out its huge selection of craft beers. Grab one and enjoy it with the locals on Sønder Boulevard, it’s super hygge!
- In the spring or summer, get your friends or family and rent a boat at GoBoat or Friendships and sail the canals on your own at your own speed with your very own picnic basket of tasty delights and take in the city from the waterside.
In Copenhagen already?
If you’re in Copenhagen already and are just wondering what to do, then come by and join us for a guided Segway or bike tour or feel free to find inspiration in our top 10 things to do in Copenhagen above. Having a guide take you around allow you to experience the city from a local and unique perspective, as we provide you some context to what you’re experiencing that can’t be found in any guide-book. We’ll even tell you a lot of it while we cruise the city, as all our tours have radios so we can keep it safe and you can hear the guide even as you go while you take it all in.
Celebrating, doing teambuilding or hosting an event?
Whatever you’re celebrating a bachelor party, doing a teambuilding exercise or hosting an event, we would be happy to help. We have 8 years of experience in not only guided tours, but also in creating magical, awesome events that will definitely get everyone talking.
Our transportation and sightseeing options on bike and Segway are fun and will set you up for a great experience and we have the city’s largest fleet of Segway machines available and plenty of bikes as well! So no matter whether you’re a small or larger group, we’ll be ready to create a fantastic event for you that will fit your budget.
Earlier, we’ve done treasure hunts throughout the city, fun trivia games, obstacle courses, team-building exercises, transportation from A to B, special tours with food all around the city and much much more! We’re even happy to come out to a location convenient to you and we can pretty much organize events all over Denmark.
City and sightseeing tours that can be booked online
We conduct our Segway and bike tours 365 days a year and we’ve set them up in a unique way that is unparalleled in Copenhagen. So come out with us and embrace the outdoors like the locals all year long on our fun, safe and easy sightseeing tours. No matter which of our city tours you choose, you will get to experience more than 15 of Copenhagen’s fantastic sights! On our most popular Wonderful Copenhagen Segway Tour and our Copenhagen Discovery On Stylish Bike tour that take 2 hours, you’ll of course get to experience The Little Mermaid, but also jaw-dropping landmarks like Amalienborg – The Royal Palace, the impressive Citadel, the magnificent Opera House and Marble Church, the picturesque New Harbor, the Gefion Fountain, The Old Stock Exchange and Christiansborg Palace that today serve as the Danish parliament and much much more.
At the end of the city tour, we laugh a bit of all the great pictures we have taken together, before you will get a fantastic souvenir as a great memory of your time here and some personalized recommendations such as our top 10 things to do in Copenhagen above that you can use for the remainder of your stay here in Copenhagen
Private tours in Copenhagen
No matter what you would like to do of our sightseeing options – Segway or bike, we can conduct them as private tours just for you and your group. Since it’s a private tour, we can customize them according to your interests and you’re free to ask your guide anything. We can often even do the tours in other languages like German, Spanish, Italian, Danish and French if that’s what you prefer.
It’s only your imagination that sets the limits. Earlier, we’ve conducted tours on bikes and Segway with special themes like architecture, public planning, food, wedding proposals, evening tours and much much more. No matter what you would like, we will work hard to set it up as a private option for you. Plus, after any tour with us, we will be happy to let you in on our local insight of what to do or where to go next in Copenhagen!
Over 2000+ great reviews
We understand the importance of testimonials and reviews and we have some of the best. We’re the best rated Segway operator in Copenhagen on TripAdvisor. We can accommodate any group size and always try to be as fair as possible with pricing, so we can work within most budgets.
Our track record of delivering great Segway experiences can be validated by some of our major corporate clients, such as: Novo Nordisk, Maersk, McDonalds, Carlsberg, McKinsey and Danfoss. There are plenty of ways to make your event memorable by building in some fun transportation, whether it’s in Copenhagen or somewhere else.
Let’s get creative together now
So as you can see, if you’re looking for a fun experience in Copenhagen, our Segway and bike tours and events could be a great way to spice up your next event or vacation. Simply email or call us to book your event or private tours on Segway or bike! If you just want to book online, you can seamlessly book directly on our website here.